The video Lyrics are from Markandeya Puran given by Goddess Devi Durga Her self .
These are the priceless words uttered by Goddess Devi Durga in which she narrates the way her worship has to be done by stutis , the benefits of her various Stutis (Praises). Goddess Devi Durga Her self says that all the problems in the lives of her devotees are removed, their nightmares turn into pleasant dreams, and all the malefic beings ,evil spirits and malefic planets who trouble them are destroyed by just listen or reading her these words .,
This video is 1 out of the 14 tracks from the
Album Name- Om Namo Jai Durgayai
We present below the list of tracks In our Album “Om Namo Jai Durgayai”.
All these tracks are in Hindi Language
1) Introduction – Who is Goddess Devi Durga and how we should worship her.
2) Om Namo Jai Durgayai – A divine Goddess Devi Durga Mantra which was chanted by Brahmaji in difficult times and which fulfils all our desires.
3) Shri Durga Ashtottara Shatanam Stotram ( 108 Names of Goddess Durga) – This is a highly beneficial Stuti (praises) in the form of 108 names of Goddess Durga for pleasing her, which have been mentioned By Shivji. By hearing this we can easily achieve all the wealth, ideal life partner, a healthy offspring, our desired house and vehicle and much more.
4) Goddess Devi Durga Kavach (Armor) – This is a rare and divine Armor which was mentioned by Brahmaji , wearing which a person can conquer The Three Worlds. He is protected from unnatural death, diseases, and all the adverse effects of various evil Mantras and yantras . All the malefic beings, evil spirits or any malefic planets run away even at the sight of the person who wears this Armor.
5) Goddess Devi Durga Stuti (Praises) created by Brahmaji – Goddess Devi Durga removes all the sufferings in our lives after being pleased by this Stuti (praises).
6) Goddess Devi Durga Stuti recited by Indra, Agni and various other Demigods – By this Stuti (praises) a person can attain wealth, success, ideal life partner, a healthy offspring and Swarga ( Heaven)
7) Goddess Devi Durga Awahan ( inviting ) Stuti (praises) – This Stuti (praises) was recited by Indra, Agni and various other Demigods to invite Goddess Bhagavati Durga in difficult times, using which a person can regain his lost rights.
8) Goddess Devi Durga Vardaan Prapti Stuti (Praises for Gaining Blessings) – This Stuti (praises) was recited by Indra, Agni and various other Demigods for gaining Goddess Devi Durga’s blessings , by which She blesses her devotees with Swarga (heaven), Moksha ( Salvage) and the power to give shelter to others .
9) Stuti Path Phal ( Benefits of these Praises ) mentioned by Goddess Devi Durga Heself – These are the priceless words uttered by Goddess Devi Durga in which she narrates the benefits of these Stutis (Praises).By these words all the problems in the lives of her devotees are removed, their nightmares turn into pleasant dreams, and all the malefic beings ,evil spirits and malefic planets who trouble them are destroyed.
10) Goddess Devi Durga Stuti Praises recited by Parashuram Rishi – By this Stuti a person who desires a healthy offspring is blessed with one, a person who is dethroned regains his throne and person who is poor becomes rich. A person who is trapped in jail or graveyard ,or is sinking in water is released by the effect of this Stuti (Praises) .The fear of losing loved ones or losing friends, vanishes even by the remembrance of this stuti. A lady who is suffering from infertility is blessed with a healthy child.
11) Parihaar Stuti ( Praises) – By reciting this Stuti a person can attain all the happiness in the world and all the worldly pleasures that he/ she desires. Also after departing from this world he/ she would attain the most desirable place in Devi Loka ( The abode of Goddess Devi Durga). This Stuti ( Praises) is highly beneficial for people in deep misery, people suffering from various diseases, people who have been defeated by enemies, people longing for life partner or child, people who have lost their sanity and who have an unquenched thirst.
12) Rigvedoktam Devi Suktam ( Priaises offered to Devi Durga mentioned in Rigveda ) – The people who worship Goddess Bhagavati Durga with this Stuti (Praises) are bestowed with all the worldly riches, glory, and with a life full of happiness they become scholars and Supreme rulers.
You can buy the complete Album on
Amazon India – http://amzn.in/4KUQSLM
Apple Itunes (Digital) – https://itunes.apple.com/in/album/om-namo-jai-durgayai/id1047925483
Shopclues.com(CD) – http://www.shopclues.com/om-namo-jai-durgayai-by-dinesh-sehgal-guruji-2.html