Durga Bhakti, Astrology And Ayurveda Free Whatsapp Helpline No - 8082275000
Make Sanatan Dharma Easy for Our Children
Tax Exemption certificate not available
Sanatan Dharma Divine spiritual knowledge for health, wealth, happiness and protection is spread over thousands of pages in the 4 Vedas and 18 Puranas. In the current time it is very difficult and impossible to acquire this knowledge for ourselves and our future generation as it is immensely vast. Due to this it is getting lost and becoming beyond reach of a common man . As a result during times of difficulties when we need spiritual help we fall prey to con men who act as Godly priests and take undue advantage of us. HRIM International Trust which is a Charitable Organisation has made a sincere attempt to bring this divine knowledge at the doorstep of a common man .
Hrim International Trust Objective :
To do research on Sanatan Dharma literature so that hidden pure knowledge can be further found, preserved and propagated to improve human life and happiness through Spiritual, Ayurvedic or Herbal Medicine, Astrology, Vaastu Shastra and lifestyle means . Sanatan Dharma means all knowledge from the beginning of The Universe to the End of The Universe .
Work Done till know :
1) Free Astrological Support and Information
9 years back with this intention and to stop malpractices prevailing in Astrology we have started a website www.astro121.com to provide Free Astrological Support and Information which till now has been used by over 2,61,000 people from across 182 countries.
2) Free Vedic and Puranic Audio Prayers of Devi Durga
It was felt that due to modern life style we do not have time to do prayers and the best solution to this, was to have it in Audio format so that people can at least listen to it on the go and get benefited. So In 2015 for the first time in the history we have launched an album “ Om Namo Jai Durgayai ” with 12 tracks the Lyrics of which are from Markandeya Puran and The Vedas. The Album is a collection of the most beneficial Devi Durga Stutis (Praises) and Devi Durga Kavach by which all the problems in the lives of her devotees are removed, their nightmares turn into pleasant dreams, and all the malefic beings , evil spirits and malefic planets who trouble them are destroyed by just listening or reading these words. The complete album is available on Youtube.
This Album can be accessed from any where at any time. All these prayers are rare and now in direct access of a common man .
This video is 1 out of the 12 tracks from the Album “Om Namo Jai Durgayai”
The other tracks description is given below. All these tracks are in Hindi Language
And can be accessed for free at our Youtube Channel :
List of tracks from the Album “Om Namo Jai Durgayai”
1) Introduction – Who is Goddess Devi Durga and how we should worship her.
2) Om Namo Jai Durgayai – A divine Goddess Devi Durga Mantra which was chanted by Brahmaji in difficult times and which fulfils all our desires.
3) Shri Durga Ashtottara Shatanam Stotram ( 108 Names of Goddess Durga)– This is a highly beneficial Stuti (praises) in the form of 108 names of Goddess Durga for pleasing her, which have been mentioned By Bhagwan Shiva. By hearing this we can easily achieve all the wealth, ideal life partner, a healthy offspring, our desired house and vehicle and much more.
4) Goddess Devi Durga Kavach (Armor) – This is a rare and divine Armor which was mentioned by Brahmaji , wearing which a person can conquer The Three Worlds. He is protected from unnatural death, diseases, and all the adverse effects of various evil Mantras and Yantras . All the malefic beings, evil spirits or any malefic planets run away even at the sight of the person who wears this Armor.
5) Goddess Devi Durga Stuti (Praises) created by Brahmaji – Goddess Devi Durga removes all the sufferings in our lives after being pleased by this Stuti (praises).
6) Goddess Devi Durga Stuti recited by Indra, Agni and various other Demigods – By this Stuti (praises) a person can attain wealth, success, ideal life partner, a healthy offspring and Swarga ( Heaven)
7) Goddess Devi Durga Awahan ( inviting ) Stuti (praises) – This Stuti (praises) was recited by Indra, Agni and various other Demigods to invite Goddess Bhagavati Durga in difficult times, using which a person can regain his lost rights.
8) Goddess Devi Durga Vardaan Prapti Stuti (Praises for Gaining Blessings) – This Stuti (praises) was recited by Indra, Agni and various other Demigods for gaining Goddess Devi Durga’s blessings , by which She blesses her devotees with Swarga (heaven), Moksha ( Salvage) and the power to give shelter to others .
9) Stuti Path Phal ( Benefits of these Praises ) mentioned by Goddess Devi Durga Herself – These are the priceless words uttered by Goddess Devi Durga in which she narrates the benefits of these Stutis (Praises).By these words all the problems in the lives of her devotees are removed, their nightmares turn into pleasant dreams, and all the malefic beings ,evil spirits and malefic planets who trouble them are destroyed.
10) Goddess Devi Durga Stuti Praises recited by Parashuram Rishi – By this Stuti a person who desires a healthy offspring is blessed with one, a person who is dethroned regains his throne and person who is poor becomes rich. A person who is trapped in jail or graveyard, or is sinking in water is released by the effect of this Stuti (Praises) .The fear of losing loved ones or losing friends, vanishes even by the remembrance of this stuti. A lady who is suffering from infertility is blessed with a healthy child.
11) Parihaar Stuti ( Praises) – By reciting this Stuti a person can attain all the happiness in the world and all the worldly pleasures that he/ she desires. Also after departing from this world he/ she would attain the most desirable place in Devi Loka ( The abode of Goddess Devi Durga). This Stuti ( Praises) is highly beneficial for people in deep misery, people suffering from various diseases, people who have been defeated by enemies, people longing for life partner or child, people who have lost their sanity and who have an unquenched thirst.
12) Rigvedoktam Devi Suktam ( Priaises offered to Devi Durga mentioned in Rigveda ) – The people who worship Goddess Bhagavati Durga with this Stuti (Praises) are bestowed with all the worldly riches, glory, and with a life full of happiness they become scholars and Supreme rulers.
3) Manual on Sanatan Dharma
From last 10 years we are working to create a manual on Sanatan Dharmawhich is relevant in the current times by compiling the knowledge spread in the 4 Vedas and 18 Puranas . In Sanatan Dharma equal or more respect is given to the Females in comparison to the Males, hence we have divided our work in two parts Female ( Devi ) and Male ( Dev) . So only two manuals will be required by us based on our preference. The compilation of over 1800 pages in Hindi, A4 format, minimum margin and single line spacing is ready now . In the first phase we are in the process of Publish a book in Hindi on Devi by the name ‘Devi Sanatan Amrit’ comprising of 25 chapters spread over 507 pages . The extract from the cover page is as follows:
Devi Sanatan Amrit
Complete knowledge based on Vedas and Puranas to make your life successful.
This knowledge is enough for a person of lowest cadre ( or the smallest being on earth) to become the King of heavens ( Indra).
A brief Introduction :
The sign that a person’s life is going to be happy and successful is indicated by the rise of Devotion towards Devi .
Even if one unintentionally utters the name of Devi incorrectly , Devi ushers him with all the happiness in the entire universe. The place where this Devi Sanatan Amrit Manual ( Granth) resides gets free from the fear of malefic planets, illnesses and there is a constant increase in good fortune.
One achieves Long Life, good health, heaven (Swargaloka), Brahma Loka ( the divine place where Lord Brahma Resides), Vishnupad ( The supreme Throne of Vishnu who governs and nourishes the universe) and Moksha ( liberation of the soul) by gifting or donating this Puranic manual. Also his 21 generations also get liberated by his this act of giving .
The one who teaches or narrates the Devi Geeta mentioned in this Grantha which is a form of Brahmavidya ( Divine Knowledge) he himself is Parameshwara or the Divine creator.
It is mentioned in the Puranas that the Supreme God who is devoid of form, devoid of attributes and devoid of worldly vices, is only ‘ONE’ and all his qualities and power reside in the female form who is ‘Devi Durga’. Devi Durga, Devi Radha, Devi Lakshmi, Devi Saraswati, and Devi Savitri are the five forms of Devi Durga for performing varied tasks. The infinite Brahma , Vishnu and Shivas and the Devi Devtas who reside in infinite universes have all originated from Devi Durga .
This manual is a guide for this Kaliyuga to achieve endless blessings from all these forms of Devi.
This divine nectar of knowledge is as follows :
• Complete history of Sanatan Dharma in which the line of creation from the Supreme God to the smallest living being and the trillions of years long life of Brahma has been explained.
• The knowledge of the simplest ways of worshiping Devi mentioned by lord Vishnu, Lord Brahma and sages by which we can attain Dharma, Artha , kama and moksha.
• Sankatnashan Stotram to please Devi Durga which provides the blessings of parenthood in any cases of infertility and makes the poorest man, WEALTHY.
• Brahmand Mohan Kavach ( Armor) of Devi Durga possessing which Indra ( The King of Heavens) regained his lost wealth and Sage Durvasa became as powerful as Shiva.
• Brahmand Vijay Durga kavach which provides all the blessings which one gets by going to all holy places , performing all the yagyas and vratas.
• Devi Radha Kavach by which one gets Supreme riches and desired Life Partner . Bhagwan Shiva married Devi Parvati by the power of this Kavach.
• Devi Radha Stotram by which one regains lost love.
• Devi Mahalakshmi Kavach by which a person is blessed with immense wealth in each and every birth and his 100 generations too are blessed with the presence of wealth which never gets exhausted.
• Devi Saraswati Kavach and Stuti by which even a foolish person becomes a proficient speaker and he gains excellent memory.
• Devi Gayatri Kavach and Stuti by which a person attains Moksha (liberation). He also gains the blessings which one gets by the donation of 1000 cows and reading the Four Vedas . Also the state receives ample rains during droughts.
• Devi Ganga Pooja Vidhi (procedure of worship ) by which one is even forgiven for the greatest sin of Brahmahatya ( Killing the Divine Brahma ). He attains good health, Swarga loka and his ancestors are also pleased.
• Devi Tulsi And Shaligram which are instant purifiers . They give the blessings which one gets after visiting all the holy places , immense wealth and he also receives blessings from all the Devatas.( Holy Angels)
• Devi Shashthi Pooja Vidhi (procedure of worship ) by which all the child related diseases get cured and they are blessed with a healthy and long life.
• The knowledge of 10 Mahavidyas their Dhyan, Mantras, Mantrodhaar ( activation of Mantras) , Mantra Phal (benefits of the mantras) by which one is blessed with all the riches and siddhis.
• Devi Mahatmyam by which if one worships Goddess Durga even without knowing the correct procedure , Devi blesses the Bhakta with The Divine BrahmaPad (post of Bhrahma the creator of the universe), Moksha (liberation) and the bhakta receives favours from one’s superiors, regains lost powers, riches and kingdom. Also the fear of untimely death, Maran ( Black magic), Mohan ( hypnosis), malefic planets , evil spirits is destroyed and nightmares are turned into beautiful dreams. This mahatmya is especially beneficial for people from Government sector, legal institutions , politicians and people suffering from legal proceedings or jail.
• The Mrit Sanjeeevani Knowledge ( the knowledge of making a dead person alive ) of Ayurveda in which the remedies for attaining the age of 1000 years, becoming young even in old age and the method of curing all the diseases with food is mentioned.
• The very rare and beneficial Devi Geeta which enlightens the Brahmavidya, Chakra Sadhana, Ashtang Yoga, Kudalini Jagaran vidhi ( Awakening of the Kundalini Shakti), Dhyan Yoga, and the divine nectar in the form of Brahma gyan ( Divine knowledge of the Supreme)
• Parvati Geeta which removes the effects of Maya (illusion) and makes one attain Moksha (liberation).This also narrates the journey of the Aatma to the body and the ways to attain happiness.
• Manidweep ( the divine loka where Bhagwati resides) by the thought of which all the sins are destroyed. Reading this is very beneficial while making a house or office.
• Procedure of Navratri Vrat by which by which Lord Rama conquered Ravana and Katyayani Vrat procedure following which Devi Seeta became the beloved wife of lord Rama.
• Four types of extremely rare meditation techniques narrated by Bhagwan Shiva by which a person can conquer time and attain supernatural powers even in Kaliyuga.
• How can one attain freedom from all sins by Rudraksha even without worshiping , without wearing and without knowledge of it .
• How can one attain Sidhis in Kaliyuga ? Why is Kaliyuga the greatest amongst the 4 Yugas ( Satyuga, Tretayuga, Dwaparyuga, Kaliguya) ? Why are the Shudras the greatest amongst the four Varnas ( Brahmans, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas, Shudras) ? And why is a woman greatest amongst a man and woman ?
• Puranokta Vishishtha gyan ( The special and rare Knowledge from the Puranas) related to the greatness of Devi, greatness of Dev pooja, benefits of constructing a temple, greatness of Bilwa, greatness of cows, importance of welcoming the guests, importance and greatness of Shradha Karma ( the special rituals performed after a person’s death for pleasing his or her soul), the rituals performed for a dying person, the qualities of an ideal man and woman etc.
• Narak Gyan ( knowledge of the various types of Hells) which narrates the journey of righteous souls and sinful souls , the signs of person who has descended from the Swargalok ( heaven) or Narak loka (hell), the list of sins that lead to which different kinds of hells, yonis (various forms of yonis for example, insect, fish, deer, monkey, human etc ) . The deeds that ward-off sins, the greatness and procedure of offering Bali ( sacrifices – non cruel) is mentioned.
4) Mahalakshmi Sahasranamam free distribution of thousands of copies and free download
This was a sacred effort to spread the divine blessings of Goddess Mahalakshmi on every living being . After a lot of hard work we managed getting Mahalakshmi Sahastranama Stotram in hindi.Due to its unavailability, we decided to give free copies of the same to as many people as possible. If one just surrenders oneself to Goddess Mahalakshmi she will take care of each and every sorrow which prevails in ones life. With the motto of making people throughout the world aware of this divine knowledge , we have made this book downloadable and readable on our website www.astro121.com, for the entire world free of cost so that it can fill everyones life with health , wealth and prosperity .
It is rightly said that ,
“Those who knowingly or unknowingly read this sacred Lakshmi Sahasranamam, they will surely be blessed with all Health, Wealth and Prosperity. Then imagine the power of Goddess Mahalakshmi’s blessings if one reads it with all his heart and soul and by totally surrendering in the holy feets of Goddess Mahalakshmi. Worship with full devotion and she will lead your soul to salvation”
Check the Link below for free Mahalakshmi Sahasranamam
It is said in Purana that The place where this divine knowledge (Granth) resides gets free from the fear of malefic planets, illnesses and good fortune increases constantly .
One achieves Long Life, good health, heaven (Swarga), Brahma Loka ( the divine place where Lord Brahma Resides), Vishnupada ( The supreme Thrown of Vishnu who governs and nourishes the universe) and Moksha ( liberation of the soul) by gifting or donating this Puranic manual. Also your 21 generations also get liberated by his this act of giving .
The one who teaches or narrates the Devi Geeta mentioned in this manual which is a form of Brahmavidya ( Divine Knowledge) he himself becomes Godly .
So Please be part of this and Donate generously for the betterment of mankind.